2014-04-07

Bing Knowledge Graph

I've added the Bing Knowledge Graph widget to this blog, hoping that the introduction of Microsoft code is not a violation of the terms and conditions of Blogger. I guess Google will provide something similar pretty soon, based on its own Knowledge Graph. I wish there was some equivalent, non-proprietary widget leveraging entities in the Linked Open Data cloud.
The pages in this blog do not include many entities, though, and some results will certainly look funny. But I could not let pass this new step towards the Web of entities without having a try at it. Browsing around the pages, I noticed that the notion of "entities" is quite liberal, since for example "Philosophy" and "Semantic Web" are recognized, which is good news. Just everything can be an entity, as long as it can be identified.

[2014-07-21 : end of the experiment]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome